Our large, modern, fully equipped VACC, RACV and REPCO approved facility has a factory trained team of skilled and enthusiastic professionals. Diagnostics, tuning, servicing, modifications and repairs are all within our scope.
As well as our team of qualified mainstream technicians, we are proud of the vast array of electronic engine management diagnostic, scanning and tuning equipment at our disposal.
All of these services are meticulously documented in your service history file in our computer system.
Under our employment we have several manufacture and dealership trained automotive technicians. Some of the expertise includes:
- Traditional Ventury Gas Systems
- Traditional Air Valve Gas Systems
- Gas Research Performance Systems
- Supercharged and Turbocharged Gas Systems
- OBD II compatible Gas Conversion Systems
- Sequential Vapour Injection Systems
- Dedicated Sequential Gas Vapour Injection Systems
- Emission Controlled Systems
- Mechanical Servicing, Repairs and tuning
- NEWLY RELEASED: Sequential Liquid Injection System.
At hand we have a full range of scan tools, laptops, oscilloscopes, and electronic tuning aids to allow us to carry out thorough repairs, diagnostics and servicing of all early and late model cars fitted with LPG.
With our up to date online encyclopaedias, and technical data we always have the information to service your vehicle to manufacturer’s specifications.
We have a large resource of LPG tuning software to service, tune and repair many popular LPG systems including BRC, EMER, Tartarini, Eurogas, Prins, Parnell, Sprint Gas, Romano, Ezyjet, KME and many more.